Friday, November 16, 2012

Color Craving

Every other month I find myself obsessing over a color. Most recently it was mint everything! From mint sweaters to nail polish I just couldn't get enough hint of mint mixed into my wardrobe. But now as the holiday season approaches (how did that happen) i've gone green, kelly green. 

There never seems to be enough time to prep for the Holiday's so naturally I started thinking I have nothing to wear! Kelly green screams holly jolly without the tacky sweater. Don't get me wrong I love an ugly christmas sweater party as much as the next girl, but this year I think I'm going to throw on those adorable green pumps and have a holiday soiree! Above are some of the items in kelly green I've been coveting. My Champagne dreams on the left, and wallet friendly fantastic finds on the right. Enjoy!

xoxo MC

A girl can dream - 1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5
Heres my plastic - 1 \ 2 \ 3 \ 4 \ 5



No comments:

Post a Comment